£99 per month
Connect now for more information
- “member shares” in a designated horse
- Paul George as the trainer for Cross Channel Racing.
- 100% prize money refunded against your membership (to the value of your “member shares”)
- 100% re-sale value of the horse (to the value of your “member shares*)
- A Complimentary Owners and Trainers badge when a members horse runs (additional ones available at cost price)
- Access to races where a Cross Channel Racing Club horse is running (subject to availability)
- Potential to race in France and the UK
- French prize money is a unique opportunity (around 3 times the value of UK prize money)
- 1 year membership for the M Club private members club London ( 3 locations normally £1000 per year)
- M Den Membership
- Your company logo on the CCR website and additional sponsorship opportunities
- Meet the trainer events and behind the scenes stable tour
- Annual CCR Members dinner
- Members zone website
- Owners / Guests France trips
- Owners / Guests On the Gallops Trainer events
- Owners welcome pack, including merchandise with your company logo added
- Free members concierge service with gosporting.co.uk
- CCR Membership card and members lapel badge
- Corporate Golf Membership
- Exclusive VIP member events
- Member get Members £50 Vouchers for both the member and a new member (when they join )
- 25% off Gaucho Restaurants
- Gain access to our exclusive member network and have your own member profile on the CCR member zone.
- All members will be invited to meet other members at networking events
- We will arrange a 10 minute business meeting with the other attendees
- Promote your business network with other members and make new contacts
- The CCR team will arrange this for you
Own a Racehorse
Why join CCR?
Cross Channel Racing are bringing a new and exciting horse racing , VIP events and business membership offering to company owners and individuals who have an interest in horse racing, having fun and enjoying unique experiences.
With four elements to the membership we give opportunities to our members to create memories that will never, ever be forgotten.
Vision Statement: Business Goals – To build a loyal membership base through going above and beyond and being consistently recognised as ‘THE’ membership club that people want to be a part of.
Having big race winners and ‘money can’t buy experiences’ is the ultimate ambition Cross Channel Racing want to achieve for our members.
Being part of Cross Channel Racing Club you will gain access to a vast amount of knowledge from various race horse trainers, jockeys and other owners. YOu will have up to the minuete news on how a horse is running, and its progress to date. Most important of all you will be added to a messaging system that is second to none, with information from stable to your pocket….!
Now what could you do with information on what horses may be coming up for sale, what horses may be due to retire or even direct business contacts you will find no where else…
The inner circle is the palce to be…